Sending out party and event invitations is a special time in which you get to call upon those you care about, do business with, and love the most to partake in all the fun festivities of a celebratory gathering. Depending on the nature of the event, you may wish to make a unique statement and build up the momentum of excitement to all of those who will attend by breaking away from generic cookie cutter invitations in exchange for something that is custom created for your special day.
When you are looking for where to get your custom invitations printed, choose a printer who takes pride in their work and has experience in design and digital innovations. Whether you are celebrating a company milestone or new client, a wedding, the birth of a child, a birthday, or would like to invite the public to your company’s new building at an open house, Replica can help custom design an invitation with digital printing that will be eye-catching and unique in every way.
The Replica Difference
Unlike with other card printing services, the creative minds at Replica can help you create a real work of art! At Replica, we use only the best cardstock around so that you get a quality invitation where the printing showcases the importance of your special event. We can even add customized features to the envelopes to quickly grab the attention of the recipient. Invitations can be ordered in small numbers or mass bulk quantities.
Take advantage of our digital printing service to get the invitations you need at an affordable price. With digital printing, you will get a professional grade invitation with sharp color and clean graphics. Many invitations are eligible for rush order and same day pick up if time is of the essence.
Choosing the Right Card
Our expert graphic designers take the guesswork out of designing the perfect invitation and stressing about where to get quality custom invitations printed. You give us your vision, and we will turn it into a reality. You can choose postcard style invitations for corporate events and large-scale parties or classic folding cards with envelopes for more intimate affairs like birthday parties, weddings, holiday parties, and family-oriented occasions.
Design Inspiration Tips
To make the invitation designing and printing process as stress-free as possible, consider the following tips for inspiration:
- Come up with a message or catch phrase to add to the front of the invitation. The first few words on the front side of the invitation will build the recipients’ excitement for the details of the event or party contained on the inside of the invitation. The message should match the theme, photography, and logos printed on the front of the invitation.
- Consider the type of party or event you are hosting and choose a color theme accordingly. Warm and romantic colors should be used for weddings and intimate events, while bold and bright colors can be used for corporate events and festive parties.
- Use photographs that tell a visual story about the event or party you are creating invitations for. A photograph of a new baby, a future bride and groom, a family photo, or a photo of a house or building will make the invitation more personal to the event.
- For business related events and parties, consider placing your company’s logo (see our tips on what makes a great logo as well!) on the front side of the invitation in an appealing area.
- Decide on whether a glossy, satin, or flat finish is most appropriate for the invitation printing and be sure to ask the professionals for their advice.
- Choose a message and font that compliments the mood of the event invitation appropriately.
Wondering where to get your custom invitations printed? Let Replica help you design an invitation that gets noticed and gets more people to attend your event. Whether you are in a hurry and need an order fulfilled now or would like to plan out a future order, contact your local printer today so we can put together an invitation printing quote for you!